Registration of limited liability partnership, joint-stock company
For opening of the company our experts will ask for you:
- scan copy of the identity card,
- the completed questionnaire,
- EDS (electronic and digital signature),
- or notarially certified power of attorney on obtaining the EDS from each participant - the natural person or the participant - the company.
If as a part of participants there is a foreign company, then the legalized extract from the trade register is in addition provided. This document can be received from registering body of the foreign state, it is the reference with registration data of the foreign company – the name, number and the address of registration, data of the owner, in certain cases object of activity and data of executive body. This document is subject to apostilization (putting down of a stamp of an apostille), or to putting down of a stamp of legalization, the CIS countries are freed from need of legalization.
If the foreign citizen acts as the founder/participant, then it is required:
- the notarial copy of the translation of the passport of the foreigner of the Kazakh and Russian languages with the business visa,
- receiving IIN.